We believe that children under age 5, are like a sponge, waiting and wanting to learn and mimic. We strive to provide the necessary tools so that they can positively and effectively learn through a range of media such as
- Their environment
- The adults and peers around them
- Songs, stories and verbal communication
- Outdoor education and
- Various age appropriate table activities that are made available for them to explore and learn
Some highlights of our teaching methodology
- In-house curriculum to ensure that the children get the necessary training and guidance to enrich their knowledge in cognitive, social and emotional development.
- Extra-curricular activities such as a second language, dance/drama, yoga and other forms of art.
- Co-curricular topics into our curriculum that covers necessary life skills such as sharing, leadership etc. that is required for their holistic growth.